Youth players are essential to Korean football’s development and growth. Jinseok Yang, our Tavern youth players expert, has been keenly following the development of both K League hot prospects and La Masia’s Barca Boys for quite some time. On this page, you will be able to find in one place all posts about youth players including Paik Seung Ho, Lee Seung Woo, Jang Gyeol Hee, Lee Kang In, and the lesser known names in Korea’s domestic league such as Kim Gun Hee, Jung Won Jin, and much more. Ahead of the 2016 K League season he has decided to take a player-specific approach. These are the players who he believes could become future KNT stars. Let’s see where these players take us 5-10 years down the road.
Korean Youth Players Abroad:
K League Talents
- Kim Gun Hee‘s 2016 Trial by Fire
- Pohang’s Teenage First Team Regular (?) Lee Gwang Hyeok
Rookie-star Seo Myung Won
- “I Turned Down Atletico Madrid” FC Seoul’s Kim Jung Hwan
- Daejeon’s Saviour? Hwang In Beom
- Jeonnam’s MF Ace: Han Chan Hee
- Pohang’s Breakout Star: Jung Won Jin
- A New #10? FC Seoul’s Lim Min Hyeok
- Even More Pocheol HS Graduates: Woo Chan Yang and Kim Roman
- The Ultimate MF Battle: Son Joon Ho vs. Lee Jae Sung vs. Kwon Chang Hoon
- The AFC U23 Legacies – coming before the Olympics!